The PASS application deadline for the Pediatric Dentistry Residency program is October 1st of the preceding matriculation year. All applications and supporting materials must be received by the Program deadline of October 1st of the preceding matriculation year. Applicants are strongly advised to submit their applications and supporting documents in advance of the program deadline.|
Incomplete applications will not be considered after the program deadline.
All applications must be submitted through PASS and applicants must participate through National Matching Service. Please do not send any documents already included in the PASS directly to the program. Jacobi Medical Center's Post-graduate Pediatric Dentistry Program is listed with the National Matching Service as Program #440303.
Requirements to apply to program:
- Must be a student/graduate of an accredited U.S. or Canadian Dental School.
- Must have passed Part I, National Dental Board Examination.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Must report postdoctoral Dental Match Program Code in PASS Application.
Applicants must submit the following directly to the program in support of their applications:
- Must submit a digital photograph in JPEG or TIFF format
- Must submit a current enrollment letter or certification of any previous training if applicable, e.g.: GPR, AEGD, etc.
- Must submit an application-processing fee of $50 payable to "Jacobi Medical Center"
Requirements upon Matching and before enrollment in the Program:
If you have any questions, please e-mail the Residency Coordinator Jennifer Orsini at Jennifer.Orsini@nbhn.net
- Must have earned a DDS or DMD degree from an accredited U.S. or Canadian dental school.
- Must submit original dental school diploma directly to the program for verification.
- Must have passed Parts I and II, National Dental Board Examination.
- Must submit original National Dental Board Dental Examination score report.
- Must submit official dental school transcript.
- Must submit official pre-dental college transcripts.
- Must successfully complete any post-doctoral program currently enrolled in, e.g.: GPR, AEGD, etc.
- Must successfully complete the institution's credentialing process.
Additional information about our program can also be found at: http://www.aapd.org/residency_program/?ResidencyProgramId=87